We have relocated to 82 Circuit Rd, #01-04, Singapore 370082
The new location is within proximity to the Macpherson MRT station, which allows easy access and enables mobility training for clients for independent travel.
The Bizlink Day Activity Centre (DAC) Programme offers full-time & part-time services to PWDs aged 18 years and above. Our team of trainers work diligently to provide care, engagement, and safety for our clients. This enables our caregivers to pursue work and other interests while remaining assured that their loved ones are being taken care of.
Our team of trainers customize training programs and work closely with caregivers and health care professionals to support our client’s wellbeing.
Each program focuses on different aspects in a client’s life such as social skills, motor skills, as well as cognitive and behavioural functioning of a client.
Here is what our Day Activity Centre focuses on:
- Work Therapy Programme: Engaging clients in simple, purposeful work tasks to develop relevant skills & appropriate work attitudes
- Physical Maintenance: Encouraging active lifestyles through physical & rehabilitation activities which minimise physical deterioration & improve clients’ health
- Community Living Skills Training: Developing clients’ self-care skills which enable independent living in their home & community
- Social & Interpersonal Skills: Educating & Equipping clients with skills to interact & socialise with others
- Emotional & Behavioural Intervention: Reinforcing socially acceptable & positive behaviours
Adding on to our DAC programme, basic vocational trainings are provided to maximise clients’ potentials as well. This helps to prepare our clients for transition into sheltered employment.
Our DAC looks forward to supporting our clients by helping them to lead meaningful and fulfilling lives.