At Bizlink, we treasure people who are committed and passionate in supporting our mission of enabling employment and rebuilding the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail us a copy of your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
82 Circuit Road #01-04 Singapore 370082
Monday – Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- To train and assist clients in community living, social/emotional wellbeing, physical maintenance, and vocational activities
- To be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the clients
- To plan client’s training programs
- Conduct 6 monthly client evaluations
- To plan small group activities, updating client’s progress, maintaining statistics, etc.
- Simple intervention plans and basic counselling for clients and their caregivers when required
- To educate clients on the social distancing measures, personal hygiene, and safety measures
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
- Candidates must have a Nitec in Community Care and Social Services or Fresh Diploma Holders in Social and Business Enterprise are welcomed to apply.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Entry Level specialised in Training & Development or equivalent
- Have patience and passion to work with people with disabilities and the needy and disadvantaged