At Bizlink, we treasure people who are committed and passionate in supporting our mission of enabling employment and rebuilding the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail us a copy of your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
IT Officer – 1st Level and 2nd Level Support
- 1st level Responsibilities:
- Onboarding Support: Assist in setting up accounts and providing initial training for new staff members.
- Troubleshooting: Address basic computer problems and provide guidance to end-users.
- Equipment Procurement and Maintenance: Manage minor repairs and replacements of computer equipment as needed, including procurement of new hardware and software assets. Perform tagging and tracking of IT assets
- Setup and Configuration: Assist in the installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, and peripherals.
- System Monitoring: Monitor computer systems and networks, reporting any issues promptly.
- User Support: Provide timely responses to service issues and requests from staff.
- Preventive Maintenance: Perform routine maintenance tasks to keep systems running smoothly.
- Project Assistance: Offer administrative support for IT projects.
- Technology Testing: Collaborate in testing new technology solutions.
- Mentoring: Share knowledge and possibly provide training to junior staff members.
2nd Level Support Responsibilities:
- Office 365 Administration: Learn and administer the Office 365 portal.
- Anti-virus Management: Manage the ESET anti-virus portal and ensure updates on notebooks and PCs.
- Server Maintenance: Assist in maintaining the on-premises Windows server.
- Patch Management: Help administer patches and updates for notebooks and PCs.
- Education: Minimum of ITE or Diploma in ICT, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Passion for IT: A strong interest in working with computers and operating systems.
- Team Player: Willingness to learn and collaborate within a dynamic IT team.
- Adaptability: Ability to grow into a 2nd level support role with training.
Senior Trainer, Day Activity Centre
- Support the Centre Manager in overseeing the overall operations of the DAC.
- Mentor and provide on-the-job training to new training officers.
- Develop and implement curriculum plans and program strategies for the centre.
- Personally oversee a class of clients, ensuring their care, engagement, and safety.
- Manage and coordinate transportation services for clients.
- Collaborate with Social Workers to conduct assessments for new clients.
- Plan class timetables and design training programs and activities for clients.
- Assess client care and needs using the Client Assessment Form and Individual Care Plan.
- Work closely with Caregivers and Health Care Professionals to provide comprehensive support to clients.
- Prepare timely Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports for submission to the Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF).
- Diploma in Social Service or GCE ‘A’ level, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in managing operations or activity centres is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated passion and empathy in assisting individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders.
We welcome applicants who possess the necessary qualifications, skills, and experience, including those outside the social service sector, to contribute to the success of our centre.
Training Officer, Day Activity Centre
- To train and assist clients in community living, social and emotional wellbeing, physical maintenance, and vocational activities
- To be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of the clients
- Plan and implement and monitor clients’ safety procedures
- To plan client’s training programs
- To conduct 6-monthly client evaluations
- To plan small group activities, updating client’s progress, maintaining statistics, etc.
- To plan and implement intervention plans and conduct basic counselling for clients and their caregivers when required
- Experience in training and working with people with special needs will be an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good teamplayer
- $2,000 – $2,600