Objectives of the Program:
To provide on the job training and employment for people with disabilities (PWDs) who are not ready or suitable for open employment.
Who Can Benefit From The Program:
PWDs, who are moderately to severely disabled but have some level of work skills or are trainable, can benefit from the sheltered workshop program.
Bizlink’s sheltered workshop serves as a work training place for PWDs who needs to undergo job preparation and work skills training. PWDs will be trained in specific job skills, work place social skills, and disciplines. The training will prepare PWDs for eventual open employment and integration into the mainstream society.
How the Program is Conducted:
PWDs who entered the sheltered workshop program will go through a structured vocational training and work on sub-contract work like letter-shopping, packaging, data entry, telemarketing, making of gifts and crafts. Through the sub-contract work from organizations, PWDs can learn from the different work task, earn a salary, receive CPF and other work benefits like any ordinary employees.
- Be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a permanent disability (including physical/developmental/hearing impairment/visual)
- From the age of 16 years and above
- Have work capability or basic form of work concept
- Applicants will be assessed for eligibility and suitability by our vocational assessment team for admission into the sheltered workshop
How to Sign Up:
Call to register for an interview at 64495652 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.