Objectives of Service:
- Provide assessment for a disabled individual to determine his or her unique strengths and weaknesses in a variety of areas pertaining to work capacity
- Assist people with disabilities and/or special needs in exploring job opportunities and training in our sheltered workshop or social enterprises
- Offer assistance and counselling to Persons with Disability (PWDs) and/or their families on issues relating to disabilities or work-related issues
Who Can Benefit From the Service:
People with disabilities who are keen in employment and who wish to explore and understand their vocational interest and capabilities. Information from the vocational assessment team will help the individual to discover training opportunities that will potentially enhance one’s employability.
To ascertain PWDs vocational interest, one can be place on job trials in the selected program or social enterprises for further assessment.
- Must be a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have a permanent disability
- From the age of 18 years and above
How to sign up:
Registration Form (online registration)
Please click here to register for the vocational assessment service.
Who to contact
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 6449 5694. Call us at 6449 5652 .