Objectives of the Program:
To provide on-the-job training and employment for people with disabilities (PWDs) who are not job ready for open employment.
Who Can Benefit From The Program:
Bizlink Sheltered Workshop provides persons with disabilities a conducive training environment specifically designed to build on their strengths and overcome their limitations. They will be trained in work that generates monthly income. The training will develop their social skills and prepare PWDs for gradual transiting into open employment.
How the Program is Conducted:
PWDs who entered the sheltered workshop program will go through a structured vocational training through individualised training plans that tailor to their training needs. They will be able to improve on their vocational skills. Through jobs or assignments that organisations contracted Bizlink Centre to deliver, PWDs can work and be trained in a simulated real work environment, thus improving their future employment prospects. PWDs can earn a salary, receive CPF and other work benefits like any ordinary employees.
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of any race, language and religion (For Permanent Residents, at least one immediate family member must be a Singapore Citizen. Immediate family member refers to spouses, parents, children of the applicant, including step-parents and step-children.)
- Have a permanent disability (including Physical/Intellectual with IQ less than 70, Developmental/Hearing Impairment/Visual)
- From the age of 18 years and above
- Have work capability or basic form of work concept
- Applicants will be assessed for eligibility and suitability by our vocational assessment team for admission into the sheltered workshop
How to Sign Up:
Call to register for an interview at 64495652 or email to email@example.com.