Objectives of the Program:
To enhance the quality of life of clients by engaging them in a range of activities that contributes to their lifelong learning, skill development and opportunities for building social relationships for recreation and personal expression. Together with caregivers, our training team will look for opportunities for work adjustment and advancement with the ultimate objective of enabling beneficiaries to move on to sheltered workshop where possible.
Who Can Benefit From The Program:
- People with Disabilities, with varying physical, sensory, intellectual, and learning disabilities.
- Elderly Clients, especially elderly with disabilities, an identified group that requires more care & training.
- Other Needy Disadvantaged like elderly with chronic illness, recovering mental patients, etc.
How the Program is Conducted:
Work Therapy Program includes the following 5 core components:
- Work Therapy Training (Vocational and soft skills training）
- Community living skills training
- Physical Maintenance Exercise
- Social Activities
- Caregiver Support
- Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents of any race, language and religion (For Permanent Residents, at least one immediate family member must be a Singapore Citizen. Immediate family member refers to spouses, parents, children of the applicant, including step-parents and step-children.)
- Have a permanent disability (including Physical/Intellectual with IQ less than 70, Developmental/Hearing Impairment/Visual)
- From the age of 18 years and above
- Must be ADL (Activities of Daily Living) independent.
How to Sign Up:
Call to register for an assessment at 64495652 or email to email@example.com.