Bizlink Centre would like to offer interested applicants an opportunity to learn and perform on-the-job training at one of its seven social enterprises.
Email your resume at email@example.com
Network Engineer – Data Management Services
- Design and deploy LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including servers, routers, hubs, switches, UPSs, and other hardware
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
- Interact and negotiate with vendors and contractors to secure network products and services.
- Aid in setting up and configuring work-stations, routers and network switches
- Troubleshoots and implements procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalates to other technical resources as appropriate;
- Assist in maintaining systems, databases and administer user accounts
- Help to create a work-flow manual and update the standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Minimum Diploma or undergrad in ICT, Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Related experience working with computers and operating system