Objectives of the Program:
To enhance the quality of life of clients by engaging them in a range of activities that contributes to their lifelong learning, skill development and opportunities for building social relationships for recreation and personal expression and to provide clients with the necessary physical maintenance program with a view to limiting their physical deterioration due to the nature of their disabilities.
Who Can Benefit From The Program:
- People with Disabilities, with varying physical, mental, sensory, intellectual and learning disabilities.
- Elderly Clients, especially elderly with disabilities, an identified group that requires more care & training.
- Other Needy Disadvantaged like elderly with chronic illness, recovering mental patients, etc.
How the Program is Conducted:
Work Therapy Program includes the following 4 core components:
1. Work Therapy
- Pre-vocational skills training
- Social and Interpersonal Skills training
- Community living skills training
- Physical Maintenance Exercise
3. Social Activities
4. Caregiver Support
- A Singapore citizen or Singapore permanent resident of any race, language and religion.
- Clients should be aged 16 years and above on admission to the program.
- Clients must be certified free from infectious diseases.
- Client should be ADL (Activities of Daily Living) independent.
How to Sign Up:
Call to register for an interview at 64495652 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.