At Bizlink, we treasure people who are committed and passionate in supporting our mission of enabling employment and rebuilding the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Join us and make a difference in the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail us a copy of your detailed resume at email@example.com
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Assist Main trainer in all aspect of facilitate or training for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Design, develop and conduct training programme for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Training, supervising, maintaining and developing the functional skills of clients in the areas of vocational, community living and social participation.
- Implement and monitoring the Individual Development Plan for PWDs
- Updating Individual Training Plan for PWDs
- Conduct mobility training for PWDs
- Any other duties assigned by superior
- Diploma in any discipline with at least 1 year working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Willing to work with people with disability
- Provide in house assessment for people with disabilities to place them into appropriate programme and/or social enterprise
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes for our beneficiaries
- Work with senior trainer/training officer in providing work rehabilitative treatment to our people with disabilities in the sheltered workshop
- Work with caregiver in providing appropriate education/training
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Experience with working with people with disabilities is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
F&B Executive cum Trainer
- To create and execute training plans for beneficiaries
- Responsible for managing the department costs and budget through effective manpower planning, scheduling and overtime usage
- Contribute to continuous improvement plans within Catering Operations
- Provide guidance to operation team
- Strategically plan, organize and manage a department with regards to daily hours, schedules, productivity, quality and safety
- Coordinate and oversee internal and external catering events
- To pack and prepare equipment and all other cutleries required for every event
- Monitor inventory checklist and ensure inventory counts are up to date
- To ensure exemplary standards of food hygiene and presentation are demonstrated at every event
- Organize all documentation and submit reports on weekly basis (Client’s feedback after event)
- To place order for other consumable stocks and ensure stocks are available when in need
- To execute all ad-hoc work and events which required immediate action
- Minimum Diploma with at least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. A go-getter with a strong sense of responsibility
- Must be flexible and able to work during our peak time including weekends and public holiday
- Must be team player with the ability to multi-task with good communication and interpersonal skills
- WSQ certifications in Catering would be an added advantage
Purchasing & Sales Executive (Corporate Gifts)
- Source for quotations and manage English & Mandarin speaking vendors
- Manage corporate sales and accounts servicing.
- Attend to incoming email and phone enquiries and following up on sales enquiries and order fulfillments
- Initiate and implement marketing communications strategies to create awareness and demand.
- Manage and work well with team of beneficiary production assistants, coordinators and designers
- Any other duties assigned by manager
- Minimum Diploma in any business/administration/marketing discipline
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking vendors
- Detail and result oriented and able to work independently as well as within a team
- Previous experience working with People with Disabilities and in corporate gifts industry would be advantageous