At Bizlink, we treasure people who are committed and passionate in supporting our mission of enabling employment and rebuilding the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Join us and make a difference in the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail us a copy of your detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
- Assist Main trainer in all aspect of facilitate or training for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Design, develop and conduct training programme for PWDs and other advantaged individuals.
- Training, supervising, maintaining and developing the functional skills of clients in the areas of vocational, community living and social participation.
- Implement and monitoring the Individual Development Plan for PWDs
- Updating Individual Training Plan for PWDs
- Conduct mobility training for PWDs
- Any other duties assigned by superior
- Diploma in any discipline with at least 1 year working experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team player
- Willing to work with people with disability
- Provide in house assessment for people with disabilities to place them into appropriate programme and/or social enterprise
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes for our beneficiaries
- Work with senior trainer/training officer in providing work rehabilitative treatment to our people with disabilities in the sheltered workshop
- Work with caregiver in providing appropriate education/training
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Experience with working with people with disabilities is an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply