At Bizlink, we treasure people who are committed and passionate in supporting our mission of enabling employment and rebuilding the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Join us and make a difference in the lives of individuals with disadvantaged backgrounds.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail us a copy of your detailed resume to HR@bizlink.org.sg
We are currently looking for candidates for the following positions:
Position: Occupational Therapist
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide in house assessment for people with disabilities to right sight them to appropriate programs and social enterprises
- Formulate, develop and implement appropriate individualised therapy programmes for our beneficiaries
- Work with senior trainer/training officer in providing work rehabilitative treatment to our people with disabilities in the sheltered workshop
- Work with caregiver in providing appropriate education/training
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Recognised Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Registered with Allied Health Professions Council (AHPC)
- Experience with working with people with disabilities is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply